Current Opportunities with myHR Partner’s Client Companies:
While we do not offer job placement services, we do offer direct access to several of our clients’ open positions.
Allow us to tell you a little about the myHR Partner culture:
Our team is unique in that we are unified in our passion for contributing to the success of myHR Partner. It is easy for us to be this passionate because:
- We are a small company environment.
- Our team is an honest group of professionals. No drama, gossiping or BS happening here!
- We are not overworked. Our associates are either part time or full time based on a 40-hour workweek. That’s right, folks. Our boss does not believe in anything less than a healthy life-work balance for our associates. Do not confuse this with not being hard-working! We work harder than most as we have a limited time period to get our work done. We are not believers in wasting time. It fits in with our 40-hour-work-week credo.
- Compensation is based on a 40-hour workweek versus a 50-to-70 hour work week. We don’t mind, as our compensation is generous and fair, so the trade-off is so worth it.
- We are dedicated to treating our clients to a 5-star experience. Anything less is not acceptable.
- We are people who like to have fun. Sure, we’re serious, but we’re also human. Fun is important to us, too!
- Our team is always contributing new ideas. Giving input is a job requirement. We like it.
- Each of us is respectful of one another and supports each other’s best interests.
- Our work hours are very flexible. We like it that way, too.