myLink is your proven connection.
myLink makes all the right connections for your college or university. Our unique HR approach to campus hotline interaction unifies your communications among students, faculty, staff and administrators. The hotline gives a voice to your community. Experienced HR professionals answer questions and solve problems. They track and report on current developments and emerging trends in real-time. myLink handles the hotline and lets everyone in your organization focus on what he or she does best.
Most importantly, myLink has been tested, proven, implemented and expanded to meet the specific needs of the higher-education environment. It doesn’t work in theory—myLink just works.
HR needs are not one-size-fits-all. That’s why myLink offers an effective HR-style approach that is customized to fit your school’s individual needs and policies.
See How >
Stay ahead of the curve with myLink so that you are never blindsided by a campus issue. Our consistent data collection can help with threat detection and identify growing concerns.
Bottom Line >
myLink Student Assistance Program (SAP)
The stress associated with college life can seem unbearable as intense academic and social pressures impact students, many of whom are experiencing such issues for the first time.
Learn More >
myLink acts as an extension of your institution. We support your outreach and communication efforts. That means pricing is based on your needs and is customized to work within your budget.
Learn More >
myLink’s HR approach can make your life 78% easier.
This is no cookie cutter, one-size-fits-all hotline service. myLink is customized to fit your school’s individual needs and policies and offers:
Your customized myLink experience includes:
- Impartial, unbiased, engaged and qualified HR professionals who are there to listen and help—a virtual ombudsman that is not part of “the administration”
- The National Ombudsman Association recommends using an outside person or service
- Every call , text and email is tracked in our system. We collect data to benchmark and identify trends, threats, growing concerns and more
- Accessibility via phone, email, text, video
- Your own custom website
- Users can discuss issues such as instructors, financial aid, grades, ethics, threats, risks and compliance concerns
- Users can call anonymously in many situations
- We develop an on-going database of your FAQs to provide expedient support and allow more time to listen and engage with your callers
- Our staff offers fast answers and guidance
- We can resolve basic issues to take the burden off faculty, staff and administration
- Our access to your faculty, staff and administration allows us to mediate basic issues
- Live introductory orientations throughout the year for all members of your institution
“Why didn’t we see this coming?”
No one at the highest levels of higher-ed wants to be saying this. Or dealing with it.
myLink can help you avoid being blindsided by a campus issue—small, medium or large—while there’s still the opportunity to address it and alleviate it. On the flip side, we can keep you abreast of positive comments and experiences (like having myLink) that can be trumpeted to all your key stakeholders and board members.
The beauty of myLink is that it constantly collects data that can be drilled down in endless ways to benchmark and identify trends, threats, growing concerns and more. Our responsive HR staff and technology documents and catalogs all calls and organizes this into something more valuable: actionable information.
We provide information you can use to benefit your school from the administration to the classrooms. You’re getting solid, first person comments and research that can provide positive impacts financially, academically and culturally.
The power of myLink is that, bottom line, it delivers a solid ROI. Return on Information means Return on Investment.
myLink Student Assistance Program (SAP)
The stress associated with college life can seem unbearable as young lives are exposed to intense pressure, many of whom experience it for the first time:
- Leaving home, family, friends, church and community
- Intense pressure to perform well and obtain good grades in connection with career goals
- The reestablishment of a social life and romances
- Financial pressures of tuition, room, board and transportation
Stress can lead to such behavioral health conditions as depression and anxiety. And if your students cope with stress poorly (via drinking, drugs, smoking, unhealthy eating, withdraw) the outcomes can vary from poor grades to harm of self and others.
myLink Student Assistance Program is managed and delivered by the masters and doctoral level clinicians of our partner, Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH). IBH is one of the largest behavioral health organizations in the nation covering over 6.5 million lives. All student services are confidential and include:
- Unlimited telephonic consultations and case management delivered by IBH staff clinicians
- Up to three face-to-face visits with local network clinicians for assessment and short-term problem resolution of behavioral health and chemical dependency issues
- Ombudsman services directing students to appropriate treatment provided by their health insurance plan
- 30 days of pro-active financial coaching customized to the student’s needs
- 30 minute legal consultations with local attorneys and 25% discounts for retained services
- Unlimited access to the myLink/IBH website resources including:
- Self-improvement and life skills training resources and videos
- Financial calculators and purchase decision-making tools
- Legal forms and resources
- Much, much, more….
IBH clinical professionals are also prepared to consult with college management about student policy, engagement strategies and on-site campus critical incidents.
Accessing the services are as simple as calling the myLink hotline and connecting with one of our HR Professionals and an IBH Counselor.
Your myLink is designed to save time, money and fit your budget.
You remain in control of myLink at all times. We are an extension of your institution and support your outreach and communications efforts. Your in-house support network remains intact and available.
Pricing is based on your needs and is customized to work within your budget. We are nimble and can and will adjust as your needs adjust.
Because we can alleviate some of the day-to-day needs of students and faculty, your staff and administration are able to apply their skills where your institution needs it most. myLink lifts the most burdensome calls off of their hands and only forwards those that need the higher level of support. These team members are not left in the dark, because they can log on to see information and we deliver reports and data that keep them in the loop and well informed. myLink brings them to a higher, more strategic level of reacting to the needs of the university.
And, yes, it’s affordable and proven to pay for itself. We’d be delighted to demonstrate how valuable myLink can be as your connection.