Workers’ Compensation Program
Creation and Management
myHR Partner understands the balancing act of managing a workers’ compensation program that protects the rights and well-being of your employees, yet also protects the bottom line of your organization.
Small organizations are especially challenged when it comes to workers’ compensation issues. Even one employee out on an injury can cause a huge burden.
In mid-sized organizations, having multiple employees out for short- or long-term cases can affect employee morale, as well as take a chunk out of profitability.
Having a solid and consistent system with regular follow-up and support for injured employees can help you meet your needs fairly and effectively. Unfortunately, this kind of trusted system is difficult for organizations to obtain.
Having a partner to create or manage your workers’ compensation program may be just the answer for you. Leave it to the experts to focus on getting your released employees back to work quickly!
Our services include:
- Creating a system that includes immediate response to injuries, no matter how minor
- Educating your management and staff on proper reporting procedures
- Communicating regularly with your employee and medical providers
- Developing and/or managing your return-to-work program
- Working with your claims adjusters
- Managing and producing reports, benchmarking all analytics
- Bringing in safety advisors as needed
- Assuring that all HR policies are in place for workers’ compensation requirements in your state, and within federal requirements
In short, we can create and/or manage a program for you that focuses on consistent, efficient and effective workers’ compensation processes.