Our best last-minute Employee Appreciation Day ideas are here.
Employee Appreciation Day is March 4, 2016.
Yikes! That’s just two weeks away! If you have yet to plan anything for your team, have no fear. The team at myHR Partner has collected a fantastic list of ideas for you, so that you can express your gratitude in fun, meaningful ways. The point is to let them know you are thankful for all that they contribute and do to your organization. Not only can such recognition help you build loyalty and boost performance overall, but it can help create a better work environment for everyone.
While some bosses envision the events of Employee Appreciation Day going something like this:
- surprise your staff with a bagel & muffin buffet in the morning
- have a chocolate fountain or fondue pot set up in the break room for everyone to snack on throughout the day
- bring in a masseur/masseuse to provide mini massages to the staff
- give gift cards to local merchants or restaurants
- save the last hour of the day for company gift-basket awards ceremony (make sure everyone gets some type of recognition)
- leave movie passes in each employee’s in box with a personalized thank you note
- have a “team photo luncheon” then post the pictures in your office’s break area
Of course, buying the office lunch or giving everyone the afternoon off are always popular ways to celebrate Employee Appreciation Day too. At the end of the day, any way that you can genuinely express your gratitude for the hard work and efforts your employees give each day towards the success of your business is a wonderful thing. Take the opportunity on March 4 to give them your thanks.
Got a great idea of your own? Please share!
Whether you need help with the hiring process or talent development, we’ve got you covered.
Today’s employers have to be proactive to avoid expensive bad hires, high turnover rates or damage to their company brand. It takes a strategic, broad approach to maintain a positive, productive and profitable workforce. Our team of HR experts is here to help you achieve your workforce goals. Email us, or call us at 610-443-0119 to discuss how myHR Partner training and myHR DirectLink Services can help your business.