Introducing Our New Training Workshops! Public or In-House Options Are Available!
Plenty of organizations talk about their dedication to developing their talent. Training is where the rubber hits the road. Offering dynamic, spot-on instruction and information that specifically addresses the needs employers face goes a long way in developing the best in performance, employee retention and customer satisfaction. Offering flat, over-generalized and phoned-in lectures or PowerPoint presentations can have the exact opposite effect. There simply is no substitute for quality workshops and seminars that truly prepare your team for the work they do.
But who has time to create quality training workshops in today’s business climate?
Read any business publication or talk to any group of employers and you will know how much developing talent and proper employee management skills are. You will also hear about how difficult it is for business owners to create the types of training programs necessary to make these processes happen. You’ve probably lamented the same things yourself.
myHR Partner has heard you!
All of our training sessions are completely customizable and available as an in-house offering for your organization, at your convenience. Contact us today for more details!
Read more about our next upcoming session below, and learn more about all our training offerings here.
Our first public session in the 2014 Fall MODERN EMPLOYER Talent Management Training Workshop series will be held on September 9th at our new training facility in Allentown, PA.
Use better hiring practices starting today!
“Hire Power: Six Steps for Hiring Great Talent”
- Interviewing skills
- Candidate evaluation techniques
- Overall hiring strategy
- Advertising and marketing techniques to attract the best candidate
- Knowledge to hire from start to finish in a legally compliant way
This 3-hour morning session also includes great takeaway tools:
- DOs and DON’Ts of interviewing guide
- Sample completed job description
- Sample completed job advertisement and job advertisement template
- Resume review tips and tricks
- A 3-hour small classroom interactive learning session to maximize your individual experience
- Certificate of completion