MODERN EMPLOYER: Autistic job seekers, perks that really attract and retain, volunteerism in the workplace, awards & more
YOUR CONNECTION TO HR NEWS AND WORKFORCE IDEAS
Check out what great news, advice and activities are making workforce waves right now.
Exceptional workplaces don’t just happen. Employers who value talent create work environments where people want to belong. This issue of MODERN EMPLOYER is all about making your workplace one that employees feel committed to staying, and where applicants want to join.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- myHR Partner offered great advice for autistic spectrum disorder job applicants, and employers in a recent U.S. News & World Report article.
- Do perks really attract and retain employees? Read why not all benefits are created equal.
- Our own Courtney Bock-Hencken talks about the untapped benefits of encouraging employee volunteering.
- Check out our new video on how to improve employee retention at your company.
- We are thrilled to have won the prestigious 2018 Lehigh Valley Business Women-Owned Business of the Year.