MODERN EMPLOYER: Stop promoting your workplace poorly. Surviving a CEO absence
YOUR CONNECTION TO HR NEWS AND WORKFORCE IDEAS
Check out what great news, advice and activities are making workforce waves right now.
Exceptional workplaces don’t just happen. Employers who value talent create work environments where people want to belong. This issue of MODERN EMPLOYER is all about making your workplace one that employees feel committed to staying, and where applicants want to join.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Today’s job-seekers’ mindset: Show me why I should work for you.
- Can your company survive your absence?
- When employees don’t trust HR, it’s a big deal.
- Don’t overlook soft skills while hiring.
- Check out scenes from our annual company picnic.