HELP SAVE THIS ENDANGERED SPECIES: Over-Extended HR Managers
Yes, it’s true. This is a human resources blog, not a wildlife conservation website. Still, while we aren’t talking about the leather back turtle or the Sumatran orangutan (not that there’s anything wrong with saving them, too), we are trying to protect and help an endangered life form: the time-strapped, über-multitasking company HR manager.
Let’s consider some facts:
- Companies are relying on HR managers to implement more effective and targeted training and development programs to retain key talent.
- Extensive changes to regulations and effects of the economy increase HR’s learning requirements and efforts spent on functions such as performance management, employee communications, payroll, retirement plans and health insurance administration to name a few.
- More and more time is being spent on important hiring functions by the HR team, as the hiring/pre-hiring management process becomes increasingly complex.
- In 2013, the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) reported that 69% of companies that had outsourced an HR activity in the previous 18 months reported that the relationship met or exceeded expectations.
- There are still only 24 hours in each day! How do you keep your HR team from spreading itself too thin, thus not getting the results your company needs?
HR Outsourcing Can Help Over-extended HR Managers Flourish
myHR Partner is here for you. We love that our expertise can help our clients and their teams focus on what they do best—running their successful businesses. We do this by:
- Saving you time. And lots of it. The most important benefit of outsourcing parts of your HR department (or the whole thing) is the time you will be saving!
- Allowing you to focus on your strengths. With your backlogged HR work off of your plate, your mind is free to focus on things you need to deal with most, the things that need your expertise and attention most. Your time and energy is freed up to focus on things you actually enjoy!
- Supplying you with the appropriate level of HR professionals you need, when you need them. myHR Partner employs three levels of skilled and educated HR professionals—HR assistants, managers and directors. We also employee skilled hiring managers.
To learn more about our myHR DirectLink base services and add-ons, Click here.