SAVE THIS ENDANGERED SPECIES: Over-Extended HR Managers
OK. So we aren’t talking about the leather back turtle or the Sumatran orangutan—not that there’s anything wrong with saving them, too. It’s just that we are a human resources blog, not a wildlife conservation website. The life form we are trying to protect and help is the time-strapped, über-multitasking company HR manager.
Think we’re kidding? We’re not. (Although we are totally stretching this metaphor for all it’s worth. Because we can.) Let’s consider some facts:
- The Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) surveyed 891 HR professionals and found that one-third expected their organizations’ outsourcing to increase in just five years.
- The SHRM survey also found that nearly 9 out of 10 HR professionals who enlisted the help of an HR outsourcing company were satisfied with the assistance they received on the tasks assigned to their vendors.
- More and more time is being spent on important hiring functions of the HR team, as the hiring/pre-hiring management process becomes increasingly complex. Extensive changes to regulations and effects of the economy increase HR’s learning requirements and efforts spent on necessary functions such as performance management, employee communications, and administration duties, such as payroll, retirement plans and health insurance administration
- Companies are relying on HR managers to implement more effective and targeted training and development programs to retain key talent.
HR Outsourcing Can Help Over-extended HR Managers Flourish
Let us help! What HR responsibility creates the most work overload? Performance Reviews? Payroll & Benefits Administration? Hiring? All of them? Well, guess what? The team at hireVision loves all of it!
Seriously. We do. We love that our expertise can help our clients and their teams focus on what they do best—running their successful businesses. We do this by:
- Saving you time. And lots of it. The most important benefit of outsourcing parts of your HR department (or the whole thing) is the time you will be saving! With your backlogged HR work off of your plate, your mind is free to focus on things you need to deal with most, the things that need your expertise and attention most. Your time and energy is freed up to focus on things you actually enjoy!
- Supplying you with the appropriate level of HR professionals you need, when you need them. hireVision employs three levels of skilled and educated HR professionals—HR assistants, managers and directors. We also employee skilled Hiring Managers.
There are many benefits to having the right HR professionals handling your ourtsourced fuctions, including but not limited to:
- You only invest in the level of support you need, when you need it. You can use us where you need us, only investing in the level of service you need, as you need it, nothing more.
- We benchmark your exact needs, so that your next HR hire makes sense. No longer will you hire an HR professional, only to invest in having them fill their time performing mundane tasks.
- You have access to high-level HR support at your fingertips, and not just support, but a dedicated outsourced member of your team, who understands your culture and environment….this is our focus as true strategic partners.
Offering practical, useful and results oriented training resources at your disposal. We know the time it takes to develop training programs. We offer training on everything from harassment to performance reviews and everything in between. Utilize hireVision’s extensive library of resources and trained HR professionals to help get your employees up to speed.
- Providing state-of-the-art applicant tracking systems. Keeping track of your company’s applicants in a confusing, convoluted spreadsheet? We can fix that! And, we can help you digest what all that data means to you and your bottom line.
- Managing the vital processes of hiring in today’s competitive talent market.Do you know how much time you are spending reviewing applicant resumes, determining if they are qualified, and interviewing them? If you had someone qualified and engaged in your culture to take these responsibilities off of your plate as needed wouldn’t that open you up to focus on other things within your company?
We pride ourselves on our ability to take the work off your plate!
By working with hireVision to handle the hiring process for your next position, it is not only saving you tons of time, but you are also accessing our expertise. Our hiring managers have reviewed thousands of resumes and have engaged into various work cultures around the globe. By working with you to determine the important aspects of the open position, our hiring managers become deeply ingrained into your organization, your organization’s culture, and the details on the position you are hiring for. We really become a part of your company.
For more information on what hireVision can do for your HR managers and company, check out our HR DirectLink human resources services and our DirectView hiring management services. Or, better yet, contact us to discuss your specific needs with one of our HR professionals today!
(Big shout out to Deanna Foulke, hireVision’s newsletter editor and official “HR Manager Conservationist”, for putting this material together.)
Interested in our eBook, The 10 Biggest Hiring Mistakes? Click here to download it FREE. Learn how to spot and avoid some of the worst hiring, screening and interviewing blunders made by companies today.