Harassment / Sexual Harassment Prevention Service
A strong anti-harassment program involves much more than training and policy review, and the benefits go way beyond reducing the risk of harassment claims.
New sexual harassment prevention laws are now in effect in New York State, California, Delaware — and more and more states are considering them, or changing their existing legislation all the time. Do you have a program in place that ensures compliance?
Laws aside, harassment claims are on the rise everywhere. You need to keep your organization protected from costly litigation, internal turmoil and damage to your reputation. Having a plan and process is essential to keep your organization protected. Claims can come from current or even past behaviors and events. We hear about in the news all the time.
We have a program that checks off all of the boxes required by the EEOC and also incorporates a preventive process to limit the potential for a claim. In addition, we can assist with your hiring and retention compliance, which is a major challenge for businesses across the country today. We can help you to create an environment that helps employees feel safe, secure and protected: a critical element in retention-focused organizations.
Your customized program can include some or all of the following:
- Initial and ongoing training of executives, management and employees that is customized, engaging and effective
- myHR Partner’s myLink Hotline Service that enhances accountability, documentation and protection
- Customized accountability processes and procedures, from implementation to management
- Bystander and civility policies, training and and implementation
- Ongoing communications on harassment news, risks and strategies
- Compliance with EEOC requirements, with programs, processes and policies all tailored to the preferred formats and styles specified by regulatory agencies — no guessing what is expected of you!
Be proactive in protecting your workplace. Contact us today to find out more about our sexual harassment prevention service packages. One call can put an effective, ongoing anti-harassment program in place for you.