Extended DISC® Assessment
Are conflicting communication styles dragging your workplace down? Are you having trouble hiring the right people? Have you made promotions that fail, but shouldn’t have? Do you find yourself wondering why you just can’t get through to your employees or your leadership team?
We’ve got an answer to these common workplace issues—and the insights you gain may surprise you.
The Extended DISC® System assessment can provide your workplace with an advantage by increasing your understanding about your colleagues, teams and organization in a powerful, practical and meaningful way.
You will learn to identify common behavioral styles for more effective workplace interaction, as well as more effectively manage and motivate people.
Extended DISC® can be used as a pre-hire assessment tool to understand candidates’ behavioral styles and how they may mesh with your culture and the job you’re hiring them for.
You can obtain the benefits of The Extended DISC® assessment in a variety of ways:
- Individual assessments and review with our certified DISC® administrator
- Group or company-wide assessments
- Half-day or full-day training classes at your location or offsite
- Public training classes offsite
You can add DISC training classes to your full-day class or presented as a follow-up class:
- Management and leadership development
- Change management
- Communication improvement
- Organizational development
- Sales training
- Customer service training
- Team building and development
- Stress management
- Recruitment and hiring