Tina Hamilton Offers Expert Advice in LVEDC Human Resources Article
The Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation’s newsletter and website, LehighValley.org, recently shared advice from hireVision President and CEO Tina Hamilton regarding when and why to outsource HR processes.
“Many established business are stuck in a rut, using dated or broken hiring and human resources processes like clockwork. What’s ironic is they profess that ‘people’ remain one of their top priorities,” she explained. “When you’re running without a human resources presence in your company, you’re running on half speed.”
Tina then highlighted things that can happen in this scenario:
- Overburdened managers/HR handling too many critical HR tasks
- Wasted resources used for constant problem solving, turnover, nonsense
- Employee relations left unattended
- Communication problems
- Lack of proper attention to training needs
- Risk by not being up to date on compliance or not recognizing violations as they occur
- A broken or non-existent hiring process
- Employee morale/engagement issues
- Benefits and payroll issues on the employee or employer end
- Unnecessary employee turnover – or a need for employee turnover
- Performance not being managed properly
All of these things affect your top and bottom line!
To read the original article, click here.
Our 2013 Talent Management Training Series Can Help You Get More Out of Your Workforce
hireVision Group has created a powerful series of workshops for business executives, owners and managers who want to maximize employee performance and productivity using progressive strategies that actually work! Each session is informative, practical and fun, and you’ll leave ready to start making meaningful changes with immediate impact. Learn how to nurture and retain your best employees, and see how even simple process changes can yield big results. See our current offering below:
“HR Essentials for Managers 1.0” is this May 14th, so don’t delay, sign up today!