Accurate. Timely. Confidential. Friendly.
Payroll is something you need to be done right every time—and your employees expect it to be seamless.
Turning to an outside partner to manage payroll administration frees up your team and gives you the confidence that it will always be done accurately and on time. You’ll have the peace of mind that an outside expert is handling important confidential information.
We’ll work with your current payroll provider (or help you find one) to handle in-house tasks, including:
- Entering weekly/biweekly/monthly payroll and keeping it confidential (as it should be)
- Managing timesheets/time clocks and overtime pay
- Managing commissions, bonuses and additional pay
- Managing paid time off
- Administering payroll changes (adding new employees, terminating employees and adjusting records)
- Running general and financial reports
- Communicating with employees regarding any pay issues
- Monitoring the performance of your current payroll vendor
- Managing employee deductions
- Supporting year-end compliance
- Sourcing new payroll vendors or auditing existing ones
- Any additional special needs or exceptions
Stop worrying about payroll. Call us instead.
Be a smart HR shopper
Before you talk to any HR outsourcing company, read our Indispensable HR Outsourcing Buyer’s Guide for 2019.
Put your benefits to work
Your benefits program is a powerful piece of your business. Done well, it could help you hire your next great employee. Done poorly, it could hurt morale and even leave you vulnerable to compliance risks.
We’ll work with your current benefits carriers, brokers, agencies and consultants to handle everything, including:
- Managing general benefits administration (enrollments, terminations, life events, etc.)
- Managing 401(k) /retirement plans
- Administering COBRA
- Running reports
- Helping employees with benefit questions or issues
- Monitoring current vendor performance or sourcing new ones
- Creating employee benefit communications (benefits summaries, announcements, etc.)
- Ensuring compliance with benefit regulations
- Implementing new benefit programs
- Staying on top of benefits trends
- Managing open enrollment
- Reconciling and reviewing invoices
Ready to get benefits management off your desk? Start now.