Jobs at myHR Partner
The myHR Partner culture: we truly practice what we preach!
Our team is unique in that we are unified in our passion for contributing to the success of myHR Partner. It is easy for us to be this passionate because:
- We have a small company environment.
- Because we are a team of HR professionals, we have no drama, gossiping or BS happening here! Would you expect anything less?
- We are not overworked. Our team members are either full or part time, based on a 40-hour workweek. That’s right, folks. Our boss does not believe in anything less than a healthy life-work balance for our team. Do not confuse this with not being hard-working! We work harder than most as we have a limited time period to get our work done.
- Compensation is based on a 40-hour week, not a 50-to-70 hour week. We don’t mind, as our compensation is generous and fair. The trade-off is so worth it.
- We are dedicated to treating our clients to a five-star experience. Anything less is not acceptable.
- We are people who like to have fun. Sure, we’re serious, but we’re also human. Fun is important to us!
- Giving input is a job requirement. We like it.
- Each of us is respectful of one another and supports each other’s best interests.
- Our work hours are very flexible. We like it that way, too.
Benefits — What We Offer You
We are a remarkably passionate and dedicated group of professionals who love what we do and where we work. We set ourselves apart from other HR jobs with great perks, like:
- A 40-hour workweek. Say goodbye to long work hours!
- Security – we are celebrating our 15th year of major growth and success.
- State-of-the-art tools, including a cloud-based system that allows you to work anywhere.
- Medical, dental and eye care
- HSA and FSA
- Short-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement plan with a generous company match
- Profit sharing
- PTO and 11 paid holidays, including your birthday off and our self-invented Winter-Blues day. These days are your own — no need to stay connected!
- Company parties and events (and a great work environment overall). Check out our Workplace blog for more.
- Paid training/educational opportunities – up to 20 hours per year! We support keeping up your HRCI or SHRM credits.
- The most fun, talented, and high integrity group of coworkers in the region (if not the world!)
- A positive, drama-free work environment
Current Opportunities with the myHR Partner team:
|Human Resources Coordinator|
|Human Resources Manager
|Human Resources Manager – Remote Opportunity!|