Find your happy place here
The myHR Partner team is a group of uniquely passionate and dedicated professionals who love what we do and where we work. For right-fit candidates, careers at myHR Partner are full of rewards — including valuable professional growth opportunities in the fields of business and human resources.
One non-negotiable quality we’re looking for? A client-focused mindset. Treating our clients to a five-star experience is our core tenet. Anything less won’t work.
Different and proud of it
We’re different – but not for the sake of being different. Here are a few things that distinguish us from industry peers:
- Flexible: Collaboration across town or across time zones isn’t an issue when you hire right. Many of our positions allow myHR Partner team members work remotely some or even all of the time.
- Forward-thinking: We work a 40-hour work week. Period. Long hours do not support strong outcomes.
- Fun: Parties, retreats, appreciation events, and celebrations are actually fun here because we actually like spending time together!
Through careful hiring we’ve built a workplace that works incredibly hard but refuses to think of work as a grind. In fact, we are typically energized by the impact we are making, even when it includes hurdles. And because we are a team of HR professionals, we have no tolerance for drama, gossiping, or pettiness – period. Read what some of our team members have to say about our workplace.
Workplace reviews that make us blush
Our Glassdoor page is consistently updated by new and current employees and applicants. We encourage honest feedback!
Awesome culture = happy employees! Check out our equation for work/life balance
Benefits and perks that include a wheel of fortune. (Yes, you read that right)
Fully company paid:
- Medical (including telemedicine for the family)
- Short-term disability
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- 401(k) with generous match
- Vacation days (add a day for each year of employment)
- Sicks days
- Birthday off
- Winter Blues Day (our made up holiday)
- Profit sharing that can be earned quarterly
- Up to 20 hours per year of paid training
- Gift of Giving: Annual donation to your charity of choice
- Fun stuff: Quarterly events, annual employee appreciation, annual company retreat, impromptu celebrations, happy hours, and celebrations that welcome family members.
- Appreciation: Birthday and anniversary celebrations with a wheel of fortune to win fun prizes are just some of the ways we inject fun into our work!
And on top of all that, there’s security. We are celebrating our 19th year of major growth and success. We believe that if you take care of your people, they will take care of the clients, the company, and each other.
That’s our story. If you like what you read and are excited to join us, check out the positions we have available.