We appreciate our clients and their willingness to share their experiences. Testimonials found on this website are actual client reviews. No monetary consideration was offered or provided in exchange for these testimonials or endorsements.
This website is provided “as is” and we express no representations or warranties of any kind related to this website or the materials contained on this website. Although we intend to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we do not guarantee that the information on this website or available through this website is at all times accurate or up to date.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall myHR Partner, Inc. nor any of its officers, directors, members, employees, and contractors be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract or otherwise. myHR Partner, Inc. and its officers, directors, members, employees and contractors shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
Legal HR advice
The information on this website is for educational purposes and is not intended as, and shall not be deemed to be, legal advice. The application of such information to your situation will depend upon your unique facts and circumstances.
Intellectual property rights
myHR Partner, Inc. owns all the intellectual property rights to the original materials contained in this website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the original material contained on this website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any website material in any other media
- selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any website material
- publicly performing and/or showing any website material
- using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website
- using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website
- using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this website
- using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing except as and to the extent specifically authorized by myHR Partner, Inc.
- certain areas of this website are restricted from being accessed by you. We may further restrict access by you to any areas of this website, at any time, in absolute discretion.
- third-party copyrights
- this site also contains links to articles and other copyrightable content prepared by third parties. The copyrights are held by the respective copyright owners of such content. These links are therefore provided solely for your convenience and should not be construed as giving you permission to copy, distribute, edit, or otherwise use the content.
You hereby indemnify myHR Partner, Inc. and its officers, directors, members, employees, and contractors to the fullest extent permitted by law from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Standard Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
myHR Partner, Inc. is permitted to revise these Standard Terms and Conditions. If we modify these Standard Terms and Conditions, we will post the updated version on this website along with the effective date of the updated version. Your use of this website after the effective date means you agree to and accept the updated Standard Terms and Conditions.
You are encouraged to review these Standard Terms and Conditions on a regular basis.
myHR Partner, Inc. may assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Standard Terms and Conditions without any notification to you. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Standard Terms and Conditions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between myHR Partner, Inc. and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
These Standard Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania other than its conflict of law principles.